No parent ever hopes to be put in a position where they need to try and save a child’s life but the reality is that it could happen to any of us. Emergencies happen in a split second, and as parents, we need to be prepared to deal confidently in high-stress situations when our little ones need us the most.
We are proud to offer a limited number of Parent First Aid courses by Child Revive First Aid at our Melbourne Show. Attend a 90-minute hands-on session covering:
- CPR (infant and child)
- Choking (infant and child)
- Recognising the seriously unwell child
These courses are focused on children from birth up to 4 years of age and are ideal for parents and grandparents
All courses are conducted by either an Ambulance Paramedic or Paediatric Nurse from Child Revive First Aid
- All courses are baby-friendly for participants with infants up to 9 months with the exception of Saturday and Sunday 2:15pm sessions which are Adults-only. If you have a child older than 9 months and are not able to leave them with a carer, we also have a daily choking demonstration on our Main Stage that you are welcome to attend as an introduction to First Aid.
- Please note that the course venue is within the Melbourne Exhibition Building with stair-access only. Pram storage facilities will be provided during course times on the ground floor
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Timing: 10am, 12pm and 2.15pm
- Cost: $39 per person
- Capacity: 22
- Course Conductors: Paramedic and Paediatric Nurses from Child Revive First Aid
How to Book Your Spot
CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket to our Melbourne Show, which will also allow you to purchase a ticket to the Child Revive First Aid Courses (subject to availability)
Already got your ticket? Upgrade to a First Aid pass here.