2. Take advantage of personalised consultations with Australia’s leading experts at theAdvice Hub
3. Check out our presenting partner, Wattle Health at stand E25 and get your free pouch of WattleBaby Natural baby food, or take a break and get a free 5 minute massage at their Parents Retreat.
4. Relax at the Feeding and Changing Room sponsored by Love N Care where you can find everything you need to breastfeed, bottle-feed or change your baby. Complimentary nappies from Mater Mothers’ Private Brisbane.
5. Head over to the Main Stage for Live Shows and Entertainment, you can check out Hey Duggee (Friday), Peppa Pig (Saturday) and Bob The Builder (Sunday). Access full timetable here.
7. Test drive a range of different prams from Bugaboo, Love N Care, Uppababy, Babyhood, Redsbaby and Babyzen at the Pram Trial Track. Try them out while Carolyn Webster assists you in making the best choice for your and your baby’s needs!
8. Mater Mothers’ are offering a limited number of condensed infant First Aid courses. Attend a 90-minute practical session covering resuscitation, choking, recognising when your baby is unwell, respiratory illness and allergic reactions. Book your First-Aid course now.
Share the Facebook Event with your friends and family and enjoy a fun day along with everyone!
Sign up to our newsletter and get access to Show information, updates and more!